Admission And Withdrawal
- New pupils must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity and payment of fees.
- New pupils will be examined according to the standard of the class to which they seek admission and the decision of the principal is final in this matter.
- Pupils coming from a recognised school must produce the Transfer Certificate from the last school and also the caste certificate, T.C.s of pupils coming from states other than Tamil Nadu, should be counter signed by the respective Educational authorities.
- Application for a Transfer Certificate and Birth Certificate shall be made in writing, 7 days in advance to the Principal, by the parent or guardian of the pupil.
- Pupils leaving the school in the middle of the term must pay the fees for the full term.